The QuickBooks Online Accountant is used to access the Pro Advisor benefits, to collaborate with other company members and also helping you to manage the QuickBooks online clients. In case of signing up for QuickBooks Online Accountant,
you can do that from the client email invitation. This can be done if a client invites you to become a QuickBooks online accountant in their company. To understand the procedure, follow the steps that are given below:
- To become an Online accountant for QuickBooks in their company, the clients send an invitation link to your email.
- You need to accept the invitation by clicking on the link from which you can easily sign up for the QuickBooks Online Accountant.
- After that choose the user ID of the client who is associated with the firm
- Provide the password and then click on ‘Accept Invitation.’
- After that again sign back to QuickBooks Online. Doing so shows you your new client in the list.
In case you receive an error accepting the invitation, then either try repeating the process or get in touch with the experts at QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number
. They will be able to guide you in a much better way.