Our StaffMcClinton Hall
James Jackson, Jr.
Chairman of Deacons
Elijah Bennett, Sr.
Chairman of Board of Trustess
President Emeritus of Missionary Society
Annie Lee Jackson
President of Ushers
President of Gospel Choir
President of Praise Choir
President of Male Chorus
Annie M. Jackson
President of Kitchen Committee
Youth Choir Director
Chairman of Media Ministry
Sandra D. Hall
First Lady of Church
Rev. Noah Douglas
President, Missionary Society
Sunday School Secretary
Asst. Sunday School Secretary
Children Sunday School Teacher
Vice-President of Ushers
Vice President of Missionary Society
Sunday School - 9:45 a.m.
Morning Worship - 11:00 a.m.
Who Are We?
· We are a God-honoring church that worships the one true God who co-exists eternally as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
· We are a Christ-centered church that proclaims Christ's deity and His lordship over all (John 1:1,14; Philippians 2:5-11).
· We are a Bible-teaching church that believes in the divine inspiration and final authority of God's Word (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
· We are an evangelical church that preaches salvation by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Acts 4:12; Ephesians 2:8).
· We are an interracial church that embraces people of all races and colors (Acts 10:34-35).
· We are a baptist church that encourages fellowship and unity among all believers regardless of denominational affiliation (Ephesians 4:4-6).
· We are an evangelistic church that spreads the good news of Jesus Christ by every means at our disposal (Matthew 28:18-20).
· We are a Spirit-filled church that relies on the Holy Spirit to make us effective in our ministry and witness for Christ (Acts 1:8; Ephesians 5:18).
· We are a Spirit-led church that welcomes the orderly exercise of all spiritual gifts which exalt Christ and edify the church (1 Corinthians 14:26; 1 Peter 4:10).
· We are a consecrated church that yields to the Holy Spirit as He works in us to cultivate godliness and disciplined living (Galatians 5:22-23; 2 Corinthians. 7:1).
· We are a loving church that recognizes love as an essential ingredient in the life of every believer (1 Corinthians 13).
· We are a giving church that acknowledges Christ's lordship over all that we have including our money, time, and talents (Proverbs 3:9; Matthew 25:14-27).
· We are a praising church that joyfully exalts the Lord through singing and other expressions of worship and praise (Psalm 100:4-5).
· We are an expectant church that anticipates Christ's return to receive His church and judge the world (Matthew 24:42-44; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).
We are a baptized community of believers learning to live and grow in the love of Jesus Christ. The aim of Loving Peace is to be a place where all people regardless of race and creed can encounter the love and peace of the true and living God. Loving Peace is a Church that values its heritage, culture and above all, its relationship with God. You will find at Loving Peace a church that is rich in worship. A church that don't mind giving sacrificial praise. A church that has a strong commitment to the love and care for the community.
We are pilgrims, traveling by faith, getting to know God better, to know ourselves better, and to become the people God created us to be through the study of His word.
We welcome you to travel with us on this Christian journey where the race is not given to the swift nor is it given to the strong, but it is given to those who don't mind enduring the trials of life, knowing that no matter what we come up against, the Lord will make a way somehow. At Loving Peace we've come this far by faith leaning and depending on the Lord.
We invite you to come worship with us, to praise with us, to pray with us, to sing with us, to learn with us and to grow with us.
Come Join Us For Worship!