=11pt=12.0ptThe Procedure of Enabling =12.0ptPop-Up Blocker in the Respective Web Browser
=11pt=12.0ptNorton offers various multiple layers of great defense against a number of pieces of viruses, malicious software, or potentially undesirable programs or applications. Nonetheless, they don’t prevent the pop-up advertisements that appear in the respective web browsers due to the fact that the particular feature is available in the web browsers by default.
=11pt=12.0ptFor enabling the feature of the pop-up blocker, you need to choose your browser.
=11pt=12.0ptMicrosoft Internet Explorer
- =11pt=12.0ptFirst, you need to start =12.0ptInternet Explorer.
- =11pt=12.0ptNext, on the top-right corner of the particular window, you must click the Settings icon,=12.0pt and then select Internet options.
- =11pt=12.0ptNow, on the Privacy tab and under the option of Pop-up Blocker, you need to select Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
- =11pt=12.0ptNow, click Settings for configuring the blocker settings.
- =11pt=12.0ptWithin the window of Pop-up Blocker Settings (under Blocking level), you need to go for the necessary setting from the appearing drop-down list. Now, click Close.
- =11pt=12.0ptIn this step, you need to click Apply and OK.
| www Norton Com Setup
| Norton Account Login