- =11ptYou have to go to the IMAP setup on your iPad. This will be in your iPad email settings.
- =11ptWhen you find the option named ‘incoming mail server, you need to enter ‘imap.rcn.com’.
- =11ptNow, comes the turn of entering the value in ‘outgoing mail server’. Here, you will enter ‘smtp.rcn.com’.
- =11ptNow, you will have to verify your iPad. This process could take up to 30 minutes, so be patient while it happens.
- =11ptOnce the iPad gets verified, you can test email functions. There is no need to jump in the air with joy once you see it working because it will look as if everything is OK, but in reality, the mail is sent from [email]email@example.com[/email], which you can’t reply to.
=11ptYou will have to go back into the settings of RCN mail and replace the incoming mail server value from ‘imap.rcn.com’ to ‘rcn.com’.
RCN email login
| RCN email support