=14ptIf you are installing Sage 50 2019 software for the first time on your system, there are chances that you might face the issue of your installation hanging mid-process. In such a situation, the steps that you would have to undertake are as given below:
- =14ptUse the right click option and open the ‘Task Manager.’
- =14ptNow open the details tab by clicking on more details.
- =14ptFurther, you would have to go through the list and find the file w3dbsmgr.exe
- =14ptOnce you find this file, right click on it and click on the option of ‘End Process.’
- =14ptAfter you have done the above step, close the Task Manager window.
- =14ptYou would now see that the Sage 50 installation process initiates automatically.
=14ptIf you feel that the steps given above are not sufficient and does not solve the problem completely, then feel free to connect with =11pt=12.0ptsage technical support phone number
=14pt. The trained professionals there would guide you through the most effective ways of solving this issue.